Maximizing consumers' energy efficiency while streamlining
the energy flexibility of the grid.
Energy demand management is the quickest, most effective tool to balance demand and supply in the grid today. Demand management is the key pillar that solves distribution grid problems and matches demand and supply in the ancillary service markets using big data from end-users.
European policy is pushing for 70% renewable energy for electricity production by 2030; and the demand of electricity for electric vehicles (EVs) is set to increase steadily over the next decade. Demand management's relevance to the sustainability of the energy system will therefore only increase over time.
Take full advantage of demand management from today with Stemy
- Stemy Energy was created with the mission to reduce the energy bill of end-users, reduce their carbon footprint, and promote a more sustainable energy system, using learning tools to participate in the ancillary services market in real time whilst managing the demand simultaneously.
- With this aim, Stemy created the SPLODER platform, which optimizes existing energy infrastructure in real time; and it dimensions your future energy resource investments considering the needs and behaviour of your clients.
- We work hand in hand with you. We analyse and design the best strategy to maximize your returns in the new European Ancillary Services Market (ASM). We then manage the real time operation of your energy resources while making optimal bids in the ASM.
- SPLODER is simplicity itself: It is autonomous, cloud based, self-learning and fully compliant with all energy regulations. It is, in effect, a private energy broker for end-users and a collective control and management tool for utilities.
Managing demand intelligently
Customizable online platform for the optimization of investments and for managing distributed energy resources, wholesale electricity market bids and ancillary services markets.
This platform provides a comfortable background to supervise energy service providers utilities and big customers as principal users. It is oriented to B2B2C, B2B2B and B2B sectors.
In order to do this, SPLODER performs a detailed analysis of the markets and demand involved.
Reduce electricity bill optimizing existing energy infrastructure in real time and dimensions the future energy resource investments one consumer at a time.
Maximize your profit in the new European ancillary services markets and wholesale markets.
Why with Stemy?
Self-learning and autonomous
Proven cost effective and scalable
Avoids large investment
Open and collaborative
Solid track record
SPLODER can also simulate for strategic decision making
- Which consumers are the most suitable to give flexibility depending on what market?
- What are the most suitable energy resources to provide flexibility services and what is their availability?
- How reliable and deterministic is a demand aggregator?
- Business plans are more suitable for an aggregator
- The best value proposal for the final consumer
Call us by phone: +34-639-108-594
Send a message to Carlos in the form below
Francisco Ricci 3, 28015
Begbroke Science Park
Oxford OX5 1 PF, UK
Rue de Science 14 B